ELECTRIC OVEN/COOKER REPAIR SOUTH LONDON AND SURREY
Affordable Electrics & Repairs are Electric Oven/Cooker Repair Specialists in South London and North Surrey with over 30 years of experience.
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. We are a family run company providing Electric Oven/Cooker Repairs in South London, North Surrey and surrounding areas. Our engineers cover Epsom and Ewell, Kingston, Wimbledon, Putney, Leatherhead, Weybridge, Raynes Park, New Malden and Motspur Park, Richmond. As well as Morden, Surbiton, Dorking, Sutton, Banstead, Redhill and Reigate, Woking, Battersea and Clapham, Wandsworth and Fulham.We can install and connect cookers, hobs and extractor fans in your kitchen.
Our engineers can repair most cooker fans and elements but some are more complex and require further visit.
Hinges and seals to be fitted, we can do so but if you need to order them in, it is the customer’s responsibility to do so.
Living Safely with Electricity – Electrical Safety for Non-Electrical Workers
OVEN / COOKER REPAIRS SOUTH LONDON – HELPFUL TIPS TO REDUCE ENERGY BILLS AND SAVE THE PLANET
- Speak to your Energy Provider in the first instance to see if your new estimate can be reduced to allow you to pay what you can afford.
- Supply your Energy Provider with the correct meter readings as soon as possible as most of their new tariffs are based on estimated usage only.
- Switch from Halogen Lights to LED Lights for home illumination. Halogen lights use a lot more energy than LED lighting and also emit unnecessary heat (not just light). Our engineers can help you with this.
- Reduce your energy bill by lowering the temperature on your thermostat. It has been estimated that turning down your thermostat even by 1 degree can reduce your monthly energy usage by 1 -3 %. The reduction in temperature can also increase the lifespan of your fridge/freezer, can reduce the drying effect of higher temperatures in your home and make your plants as well as your pets happier!
- Turn off appliances from stand-by modes and turn off the lights if you don’t actually need them.
- Use your Oven at no more than 180C. This will not only prolong the lifespan of your Electric Oven but will also reduce your energy bill.
For other helpful tips, please, visit our Electrical Safety Tips page. We hope you find this information useful.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OVEN REPAIR SERVICES IN SOUTH LONDON AND SURREY
Please, check our full Terms & Conditions.
If you have booked us for a job to repair your electric cooker/oven and need to cancel, we will require sufficient notice as it is more than likely that we have turned other customers away to honour your booking. Therefore, if you have to cancel a job 24 hours beforehand, please, call us, as we are on the road or working most of the time and will not be able to check emails at such a short notice. However, if materials were ordered for your specific task or labour, we will have to charge for such materials/labour. Failure to provide us with sufficient notice will result in a charge.
If you book a job with us and wish to cancel 48 hours beforehand, you may call or email us. However, if any materials have been ordered for your job, a charge will be incurred. So, we would have to charge if we do not receive sufficient notice.
We offer a 24 Hour Emergency Service if your electric cooker/oven repair service is urgent.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY!
Call 0800 652 6877
60 Windsor Ave
We accept most major credit and debit cards. We no longer accept cheque as cheque guarantee card is no longer valid.
Payment must be made in full on the day, unless agreed with us before work commences.
Areas We Serve in South West London & Surrey
London, Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Putney, Surbiton, Kingston, New Malden, Clapham, Esher, Epsom, Ewell, Merton, Mitcham, Morden, Sutton, Molesey, Worcester Park, Chessington, Ashtead, Banstead, Claygate and Cobham.